30 Day Lolita Challenge: Day 6
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
- Tights. Because they’re better than both OTKs and knee socks. Just sayin’.
- My layers of petticoats. I need one that really doesn’t deflate easily. Maybe one day.
- Cardigans. You can get a lot of mileage with one coord and different cardigans. It’s also the best way that you can turn an outfit into something casual.
- Flowers. FLOWERS EVERYWHERE.
- My friends. Where would I be without them? I would be one lonely little Lolita. D:
- Bodyline. That’s like, half of my wardrobe.
- A shit ton of accessories. See the thing about the cardigans above.
- Offbrand shoes. Because oxfords > tea parties. Always.
- My hand-knit things. I always feel like wearing my hand-knit stuff sets me apart as a Lolita. And I like that. :D How many roris can boast that they’ve bought yarn to specifically match a certain skirt? Haha.
- The blood of our enemies.