WTF of the Day. Seriously, FHM Philippines? Seriously?
“Using” darker skinned models as props for Bela Padilla already borders on wrong but saying that she’s “Stepping Out of the Shadows?”
It’s no wonder skin whitening is still big business here.
Edited to add: “Scriptina, seriously?” (Aquino, 2012)
Edited again to add: Here’s a link to an online petition calling on FHM Philippines to apologize for and recall the March 2012 issue.
I still can’t fathom how anyone can see this cover and say, “Hey, there’s nothing wrong with it at all!”
And where’s FHM Philippines’ official statement regarding the cover? Tick tock tick tock.
HEY, HEY, HEY, AJI.
LOOK, YOU CAN SHOW THIS TO YOUR PROFESSOR.
God, this makes me sick to my stomach. No ingrained racism my butt.
- kissthedragon likes this
- rochellemonicablues reblogged this from beatalkstoomuch and added:
- johanen reblogged this from ginnosuke and added:
- ginnosuke reblogged this from johanen and added:
- peminismoliberal reblogged this from grassandcitrus
- fuckyeahbiboy likes this
- maahrt reblogged this from monicarize
- diegoland likes this
- pinstripe reblogged this from mimisaurus and added:
- gloryandus likes this
- analterror reblogged this from grassandcitrus
- monicarize reblogged this from notjessatall and added:
- monicarize likes this
- notjessatall reblogged this from colorpsychedelic
- colorpsychedelic reblogged this from mimisaurus and added:
- thepaperhatpeople reblogged this from dirkpee
- seajee likes this
- dilettantissima likes this
- dirkpee reblogged this from grassandcitrus
- grassandcitrus reblogged this from mimisaurus and added:
- mimisaurus reblogged this from hegemon and added:
- mimisaurus likes this
- hegemon reblogged this from beatalkstoomuch
- pepitaluna likes this
- bittenbyahoneyb reblogged this from beatalkstoomuch and added:
- beatalkstoomuch posted this